Alva Baby Reusable Washable Pocket Cloth Diaper Review
Alva Baby New Positioning and Printed Design Reusable Washable Pocket Cloth Diaper
Alva Baby Reusable Washable Pocket Cloth Diapers have something new about them. Not only are they made of a special absorbent waterproof material, they are phthalate-, BPA-, latex- and lead-free. That’s a definite plus for a sensitive baby who is likely to develop allergies. Moms and Dads can rest assured that they are doing the best they can for their baby when they purchase this brand of diapers. The material that these diapers are made from is a breathable microfiber terry cloth. This means that baby will not get too hot in his/her diapers and that perspiration will be completely wicked away. The small loops on terry cloth fabric absorb perspiration and as a diaper material, keep babies cool. The inserts for the diaper are made of microfiber.
Color and Size:
Cool trendy Moms and Dads may enjoy dressing their babies in the skull-covered heavy metal design diapers. Otherwise, the designs are quite sweet. Choose from owls, clouds, bumblebees and patterned echidnas. The Alva Baby Printed Design Reusable diapers are a one-size-fits-all diaper. This diaper can be manipulated to fit newborns to crawling babies to toddlers. This diaper may even fit toddlers who are at the walking stage. The recommended weight range is between six and thirty-three pounds or a little more. Newborns may need a smaller size diaper than the Alva Baby New Positioning and Printed Design Reusable Diaper allows for.
Economy and Other Features:
- The Alva Baby diapers are very economical. Moms and Dads are able to purchase a “wardrobe” of diapers of many designs for their bub.
- Alva baby diapers may cost less than other brands of diaper. Nevertheless, they are similar to the point of almost being exactly the same as the more expensive brands.
- It’s great that the inserts for these diapers must be inserted from the back. That is where the opening for the pocket is. Inserting the liners into the pocket from the back means that hands and fingers need not ever come into contact with babies’ poop. This is a good thing for squeamish first-time parents. It also eliminates the presence of an odor on the hands or fingers.
- These diapers are packaged with washing instructions. I agree with the suggestion that salt can be added during the washing process.
- If the stitching on the back of the diapers starts to unravel, it can be fixed by hand sewing or machine sewing. That’s how durable these diapers are!
- These diapers provide excellent all-night dryness if two charcoal inserts are placed together in the pocket. Blowouts never happen!