Mama Koala Pocket Cloth Diapers Review
Mama Koala Pocket Cloth Diapers – One Size Fits All
The Mama Koala Pocket Cloth Diapers are made with an outer layer of polyester which is laminated with TPU. The inner layer which is closest to the baby’s bottom is made from soft suede cloth. The sides have an elastic strip which can be replaced. This is a great feature. It should help to prevent leaks and to keep the diaper firmly fitted around the baby’s legs. The inserts packaged with the diapers are made from 100% “thirsty” microfiber. Six inserts are provided along with six diapers in the package.
Size and Color:
There are many lovely designs for this diaper, including “Halo.” Parents may also enjoy dressing their baby or toddler in Little Star, Felicity Birds or Jagger designs, among others. All the designs have been created with vibrant colors. It’s nice to have a colorfully clad baby. These diapers look so much better than plain cloth diapers. These diapers provide a neat trim fit and they look nice on the baby. The size of the insert may be adjusted with snaps. This is a unique feature that only the Mama Koala diapers have. Mama Koala has recently changed the sizing of their diapers. They now fit snugly on even the most petite newborns. The sizing range on the packaging is from eight to thirty-five pounds. These sizes should cover the age ranges of newborn to toddler.
Economy and Other Features:
- Customer Service from the Mama Koala company is the best.
- These diapers are affordably priced. For day-care babies, supplying a few to throw away does not cost too much.
- The cost of these diapers may be half the price of the more expensive big name brands. This means that Moms and Dads can enjoy diapering their baby economically.
- The stitching and overall construction is sturdy. These should last for a number of years.
- The pocket for the insert has a special flap which keeps the insert snuggly in place. The insert pocket is at the back of the diaper.
- The insert can be made smaller with snaps. These snaps fold the diaper back on itself.
- This diaper is a neat fit so that it looks tidy underneath the baby’s clothes.
- The Mama Koala diapers can be used with different brands of inserts. This can work well for babies who are very heavy wetters and need a thicker insert.
- Mama Koala diapers have three rows of snaps. This can create a very secure fit that seems almost personalized.